Fellowship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWC roleplay

2 posters

Go down

RWC roleplay Empty RWC roleplay

Post by Joe money $$$ Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:51 pm

Ok so basically we all choose the roberts personnel that we want to be (REAL OR FAKE WHATEVER U WANT), and then we keep posting and creating an interactive world where we do stuff. You have to keep the chain going for it to work! Make the storyline as complex and interesting as possible. I'll start

Hi, I'm Dr. Joe Madre. I'm the president of Roberts and i'm really extroverted. But, I can't stand surprises. That leads me to this morning which was really rough. So basically,

I wake up from home and drive to Roberts, but the minute i pull up, turns out Smith hall is on fire!! I run out of my car and call 911. I'm confused at the amount of people just blankly staring into the pond, but then I see it (him?), slowly emerging from the waters.......
Joe money $$$
Joe money $$$
Admin

https://boysfellowship.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

RWC roleplay Empty Re: RWC roleplay

Post by Yung Abstinence Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:29 pm

I open my eyes and all I can see is chaos: an entire school of my kin racing past me. I turn to look at those who have determined that they have retreated to enough of a safe distance. They are all staring past me, so I swivel my head once again. At the other end of the pond is a large bright light with a plethora of silhouettes standing at the base. They are all focused on one thing: movement in the water. But I can't make it out.

Yung Abstinence

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe money $$$ Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:23 pm

(yung abstinence make sure u introduce ur character)

The confusing dichotomy between those running rampant away from the fire and those staring intently at the pond is a social feeling I've never quite felt before. I am in utter confusion; this feeling only increases when the thing rises above the water.

Oddly enough, up comes an old, but *very* elaborate and fancy Egyptian vase. Somehow I recognize this vase from one of my former colleague's homes when she had me over for dinner. He's retired now, but he used to work in Smith about 5 years ago...so why am I seeing this again, right now?

At this point I'm still waiting for first responders to arrive at the scene, when I hear someone yell the words, "from the sky."

What? Were they talking about the vase, or the fire? Maybe both?? I'm beginning to suspect that these two events are now related. But, how in the world?!....
Joe money $$$
Joe money $$$
Admin

https://boysfellowship.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum